Meet Matthew T Russell | Managing Partner
Matthew T Russell, attorney at Russell & Hill, PLLC, is dedicated to helping his clients get the results they need and want through the professional application of the law and the protections granted by the Constitution. His areas of practice include personal injury, criminal defense and Social Security disability. He is a member of the Washington State Bar Association; Oregon State Bar Association; Washington State Trial Lawyers Association; King and Snohomish County Bar Associations; and the National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives. Mr. Russell earned his undergraduate degree, Magna Cum Laude, from Clemson University and his J.D. degree with Honors from Hamline University School of Law, where he was ELS President and served on the Journal of Public Law & Policy.
Mr. Russell has received 2013’s Client’s Choice Award and commendations for his Pro Bono work throughout Washington.
Mr. Russell makes his home in Snohomish County along with his wife and four children, spending his time with his family, on the School Board and coaching boys basketball.
Areas of Practice
- 50% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Washington, 2001
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Washington, 2014
- U.S. District Court Western District of Washington, 2011
- Oregon, 2014
- Hamline University School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota Honors: Dean’s List Honors: President, Environmental Law Society Law Journal: Journal of Public Law, Policy writer, Senior Associate
- Clemson University, South Carolina Honors: Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society Honors: Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, Magna Cum Laude