If you have been injured due to another person’s careless or negligent actions, you may be wondering what your next steps should be. While you can listen to advise from family and friends, you should also be securing help from an attorney. At Russell & Hill, PLLC, we have the knowledge and experience you need to secure the compensation you are entitled to. Our Spokane personal injury attorneys are ready to get to work on your behalf today.
What types of cases do we help clients with?
If you are here today, you or a loved one may be suffering from an injury and need help getting the compensation you deserve. At Russell & Hill, PLLC, we are a full-service personal injury law firm. We specialize in helping clients recover the compensation they are entitled to when they are injured due to another person’s negligence. Our team is ready to help those who have been injured due to the following:
- Car Accident
- Maritime Injury
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Construction Defect
- Bicycle Accident
- Brain Injury
- Commercial Truck Accident
- Construction Injury
- Dog Bite Injury
- Fatal Accident
- Motorcycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Serious Injury
- Slip and Fall
- Truck Accident
- Work Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Electric Scooter
We handle all aspects of your case
The Spokane personal injury attorneys at Russell & Hill, PLLC are ready to handle all aspects of your case. This includes:
- Investigating the incident by obtaining all evidence necessary to prove what happened. This includes eyewitness statements, video and photo surveillance, accident reports, and more.
- Gathering your medical records and ensuring you are evaluated by a trusted medical professional who can fully assess your injuries.
- Negotiating with the at-fault party and their insurance carrier or legal team. The goal is to obtain a compensation amount that covers all of your injury-related expenses. We will not settle for an amount less than we think you deserve.
- Taking your case to trial if that is what it takes to secure a fair compensation amount.
You can count on our team to help you through this
If you or someone you care about has been injured due to another person’s negligent or careless actions, you can count on us to get you through the entire process. You should be compensated for what has happened. Our knowledgeable and experienced attorneys will work to secure the following:
- Your medical expenses related to the incident
- Lost wages and benefits if you cannot work
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of personal enjoyment damages
- Possible punitive damages against the negligent party
We take personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that you will pay no upfront or out-of-pocket costs while the case is ongoing. We only collect legal fees when we secure the compensation you deserve. Russell & Hill, PLLC is ready to help when you need a Spokane personal injury attorney. You can contact us for a free consultation by clicking here or calling 800-529-0842.