Being in a car accident, especially one caused by the negligence of the other driver, can leave you with life-altering injuries and seemingly insurmountable debt. If you or a family member has been injured in an automobile accident and you’d like to receive your due compensation, contact our experienced Mill Creek car accident attorneys at Russell & Hill, PLLC. Fill out our free accident consultation form and we can get started on your claim today.
We have helped thousands of individuals receive maximum compensation they deserve after injured in a car accident. It’s important to us that you receive that money so you can afford your hospital bills, future medical visits, property damages, and lost wages due to not being able to work.
Snohomish County Office Locations
Russell & Hill, PLLC
Russell & Hill, PLLC
Russell & Hill, PLLC
Russell & Hill, PLLC
Why File an Auto Injury Recovery Claim
After you’ve sustained any kind of injury due to an accident, it should be your top priority to rest and get better again. Often, however, people find themselves caught up in an extensive legal battle as well, adding plenty of stress and strain on their lives and ultimately not allowing them to heal at their fullest.
If you’ve recently been in an auto accident where you were severely injured or a substantial amount of property was damaged, call Russell & Hill, PLLC today. We can get you the financial compensation you deserve for those damages.
For you to qualify for a personal injury claim, you must meet the following criteria:
- You sustained injuries because of an auto accident
- You were not at fault
- The accident recently occurred
- You saw a medical professional
- You haven’t closed the claim through insurance
If you meet the requirements above, we recommend you speak with one of our personal injury lawyers.
Why Contact a Car Crash Attorney
There are many steps involved in filing a successful claim and that’s where the stress often lies when you go about the process alone. Most of the time, people don’t have the kind of experience and education that’s needed to pursue one of these cases. If you work with someone that already has the knowledge, you can see maximum benefits without having to lift a finger. This will provide you with valuable recovery time.
Let a personal injury attorney do all this work for you. They are trained to help prepare your claim and present it in court, and do all of the following:
- Work with the insurance company so you don’t have to
- Collect any evidence needed and go through police reports and medical information
- Develop the personal injury claim
- Meet all time constraints on reporting and billing deadlines
- File the lawsuit within the statute of limitations
This kind of help is invaluable to the process of helping you get the compensation you deserve and will allow you to recover rather than be focused on these daunting tasks.
Damages Under a Car Accident Claim
The kinds of injuries a person can sustain from a car accident are vast and wide but all of them need to be accounted for in a personal injury claim that lists the damages that resulted from the accident.
Some examples of damages include:
- Medical expenses
- Property loss like your automobile
- Lost wages because you can’t work
- Loss of earning capacity because you may not be able to do your job again
- Wrongful death
- Pain and suffering sustained from injuries.
This list of damages is what will help calculate the value of your claim and is really important in helping you get the compensation you deserve to go on and life as fulfilling a life as possible after the incident.
Choosing a Qualified Auto Accident Attorney
When you choose a personal injury attorney in Mill Creek, it’s important to do your research before you find the right fit. Many lawyers will say they can take your case, but unless they’re fully equipped to handle your case, you may not see success.
It’s our number one priority to see your claim through to the end and for you to receive maximum benefits. With our knowledge and expertise in the field, we can get you there. We have negotiated with every insurance company, so we can get you the full financial benefits you need to recover.
When you find a personal injury attorney, you should look for the following characteristics to make sure they align with your goals:
- Exclusivity: Make sure that you choose a lawyer who is a specialist in personal injury law, not a jack of all trades. To get the most from your claim, you need someone very experienced in the field.
- Consultation: use a free consultation to ask how the process works and what kind of experienced the lawyer has. Don’t be afraid to ask what is on your mind. A good lawyer will want to discuss it with you.
- Strategy and Goals: make sure that their goals align with yours. Their goal and your goal should be to see maximum benefits in the most efficient way possible. Talk about the steps they’re going to take to get you there.
- Testimonials and Rapport: Read through online reviews and even call the state bar for more information. It’s not just about their reputation with clients, but also their reputation in the courts.
- Personality and Confidence: It’s important to find a lawyer who is professional and makes you comfortable. After all, you will be working together for a period of time to accomplish your goal. Make sure you find someone you can trust with your case.
At Russell & Hill, PLLC, your success and well-being is our highest priority. We are committed to helping you and have the knowledge and experience to do so.
Seek Maximum Compensation for Your Car Accident
We pride ourselves on being thorough and catching holes that other people have missed. Because of that, we are able to uncover every potential avenue to receive compensation, things that inexperienced lawyers will miss.
Our services include:
- Helping you keep track of your medical bills and getting them paid on time
- Getting you medical help even if you don’t have insurance
- Communicating with the insurance companies
- Filing your collision insurance claim
- Gathering evidence needed
- Going through medical records and developing your case
- Presenting your case to the insurance company
- Presenting your case in court
Another reason we are so good at these cases is because insurance companies take us seriously. They know we are not afraid to take them to arbitration or trial.
Contact Our Everett Car Accident Lawyers Today
If you have been injured in a car accident in Mill Creek, contact Russell & Hill, PLLC by completing our Free Car Accident Consultation form or you can simply call our toll-free number at 1-888-920-3183 to schedule a complimentary consultation with one of our attorneys.