Expediting Your SSI Hearing
If you have an emergency situation and need an immediate decision on your SSI or SSDI application or appeal, our attorneys can seek to expedite the process and get you scheduled for an SSI hearing. To learn more about expediting your SSI hearing, contact Russell & Hill, PLLC by filling out and emailing our Case Evaluation Form or call our toll-free number at 800-529-0842 to schedule a free initial consultation.
At Russell & Hill, PLLC, our attorneys help clients who are facing eviction, or who may have lost access to necessary medications. We have helped hundreds of disabled clients obtain the benefits they need by requesting that their SSI hearing be expedited. This has included requesting expedited reviews, evaluations and disability hearings so they can obtain needed payments.
Applying for Supplemental Security Income (SSI) or Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) can be challenging. Obtaining a decision can take months or years. When you have an emergency and need a ruling quickly, your frustration and anxiety may grow, especially if your initial claim was met with a denied benefits ruling. Fortunately, there are ways to expedite the SSI hearing process to get action on your case.
How Our Attorneys Help
We help people expedite SSI hearings before an administrative law judge through actions such as these:
- Submit a “Dire Need” letter that outlines the financial emergency
- Request on-the-record reviews if the client already has hearing dates scheduled. This may allow the person to skip the hearing process entirely.
- Submit records and legal argument to Social Security Administration senior attorneys for attorney decisions
If you have an emergency such as a dramatic worsening of your medical condition, we may be able to expedite your SSI hearing by using these methods. Our attorneys have the knowledge and experience to maximize your chances of getting the benefits you need in a timely way.
To learn how we can help with expediting your SSI hearing, contact Russell & Hill, located in Everett, servicing Snohomish, King, and Skagit County, Washington, by filling out and emailing our Case Evaluation Form or call our toll-free number at 800-529-0842 to schedule a free initial consultation.
- Expediting Your SSI Hearing
- Free initial consultations
- Weekday, evening and weekend appointments
- Phone consultations 24 hours a day in emergencies
- In-house Spanish translation
Social Security Disability Services
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- The appeals process
- Expediting the hearing
- Medical requirements for disability
- Proving your case for disability
- Pain, fatigue and hard to measure symptoms
- ERISA & long term disability
- Social Security benefits for children
- Survivor benefits
- Working while receiving benefits
- Railroad Disabilities