- Spokane Washington Social Security Disability Attorneys
- For help with the Social Security Disability, SSI, and Appeals Process:
- Do Not Gamble With Your Chances to Receive Benefits
- You Pay No Out-of-Pocket Fees
- Social Security Disability Resources
- Come to Russell & Hill, PLLC, Spokane Social Security Disability and Appeals Attorneys for the following services:
For help with the Social Security Disability, SSI, and appeal process, contact one of our Spokane WA Social Security Disability Attorneys at Russell & Hill, PLLC.
Spokane Washington Social Security Disability Attorneys
At Russell & Hill, PLLC, our legal services are unique. Our Spokane social security disability and appeals attorneys will sit down with you, discuss your concerns and determine your goals regarding the outcome of your case. Only then can we pursue the resolution you truly need.
Social Security Administration procedures are difficult to navigate alone. Initial applications for disability benefits are confusing; and if your application was rejected, appealing that decision is even more challenging.
Our Spokane social security disability and appeals attorneys have resolved thousands of social security disability cases.
If you are unable to work because of a physical, mental or emotional disability, find out how our law firm can help with issues such as:
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- The appeals process
- Expediting the hearing
- Medical requirements for disability
- Proving your case for disability
- Pain, fatigue and hard to measure symptoms
- ERISA & long term disability
- Social Security benefits for children
- Survivor benefits
- Working while receiving benefits
- Railroad Disabilities
For help with the Social Security Disability, SSI, and Appeals Process:
The maze of appeals rules, regulations, paperwork, appointments and legal proceedings is stressful and complicated. Additionally, once your appeal is completed, there is no guarantee you will receive your benefits.
Our Spokane social security disability and appeals attorneys will relieve your stress by handling your case from start to finish and by greatly increasing your chances of receiving benefits payment upon appeal and reconsideration by the Social Security Administration (SSA).
One-On-One, Personalized Legal Assistance From Beginning to End
When we take on your claim, we handle all aspects of the appeal process. We will:
- Meet with you to learn your unique circumstances and gain a thorough knowledge of your situation so that we may put together a winning case
- File a request for reconsideration
- Complete all paperwork
- Monitor deadlines
- Prepare for and attend your hearings
- Hire vocational and medical experts as needed to bolster your claim
- Assist you in obtaining medical care
- Document your medical care and impairments
- Assist you in accessing public programs, including Washington Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS) benefits, which can help you financially in the absence of Social Security Disability benefits payments
- Remain available to answer your questions throughout the entire process
Do Not Gamble With Your Chances to Receive Benefits
Whether your disability is physical, psychological or both, appropriate medical care and documentation of your care and treatment are key. We have handled numerous Social Security Disability and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) appeals, and we know what the Social Security Administration (SSA) looks for when approving a claim.
We will fully prepare a strong and strategic case for presentation to a federal Administrative Law Judge by working with medical experts and medical care providers to prove your disability.
You Pay No Out-of-Pocket Fees
Federal laws control how attorneys are paid for Social Security Disability (SSDI) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits claims. If your benefits are granted, the SSA will pay you retroactively from the date you applied for benefits and possibly up to 18 months prior to your application date.
We will be paid 25 percent of this retroactive amount or $6,000, whichever is less. The SSA will pay us directly, so that you will not have to pay us out of your own pocket.
Social Security Disability Resources
- Fill Out The Free Evaluation Form Below or Contact call 855-212-9165 to schedule a free initial consultation.
Come to Russell & Hill, PLLC, Spokane Social Security Disability and Appeals Attorneys for the following services:
- Free initial consultation with our Spokane social security disability and appeals attorneys
- Weekday, evening, and weekend appointments
- Phone consultations with our Spokane social security disability and appeals attorneys 24 hours a day in emergencies
- In-house Spanish translation
- A convenient location in Spokane: