If you have experienced an injury in an auto accident resulting from another driver’s negligence, seek legal assistance from one of our professional Lynnwood car accident attorneys here at Russell & Hill, PLLC. We provide service to clients in Washington and Oregon, with several office locations ranging from Everett, Vancouver, Spokane, and Portland. Call us at 1-888-920-3183 to arrange a free consultation or complete our free car accident consultation form.
Snohomish County Office Locations
Russell & Hill, PLLC
Russell & Hill, PLLC
Russell & Hill, PLLC
Russell & Hill, PLLC
Here at Russell & Hill, PLLC, we have gained our experience from representing thousands of individuals that have been involved in car accidents. We will see to it that you obtain the highest amount of compensation for your hospital expenses, future medical needs, damage to your property, wages lost, and any other losses that resulted from the car accident.
The Advantage in Filing an Auto Injury Recovery Claim
Pain and injuries that a victim experiences in a car accident can vary greatly. There can be injuries to soft tissue, whiplash, and disc injuries, as well as internal injuries, disfigurement, and paralysis. It is imperative that you have access to the resources you need to recovery in full from the incident.
If you or one of your family members has been injured recently in a car accident, or if there has been a significant amount of damage to your property because of a car accident, you are able to pursue monetary compensation for these damages. At Russell & Hill, PLLC, we form partnerships with victims of car accidents to ensure that full compensation is recovered so that they can effectively recover from their injuries.
In order to be eligible for a personal injury claim, your car accident situation must be in alignment with the following requirements:
- Either you or one of your family members sustained injuries in the accident.
- You have not yet closed with an insurance agency.
- You were not the ‘at fault’ party in the accident.
- The accident took place recently.
- You visited a doctor or physician following the accident.
If the majority of the requirements above apply to you, then you are eligible to file a claim of personal injury.
Why Contact a Car Crash Attorney
In preparation for a successful claim, there are several tasks that you should complete. Usually these tasks require a degree of training and education that many car accident victims do not possess. What’s more is that victims and their families who do attempt to manage their own claim often end up being too stressed by recovering from the incident to put in the right amount of focus on the claim.
Hence, a personal injury attorney is a helpful resource. They are not only educated in the process, but they are adequately trained and ready to assist you in preparing your claim to present in court. A personal injury attorney will be able to help you:
- Communicate effectively with your insurance company.
- Gather evidence, medical records, police reports, etc.
- Provide assistance in the development of a personal injury claim.
- Conduct research and put together a list of all the damages.
- Make all deadlines and time constraints for billing and reporting.
- File a lawsuit that falls under the statute of limitations.
It is with this type of assistance that people are enabled to successfully receive the compensation that they are entitled to. This liberates Lynnwood car accident victims to rest, relax, and focus on recovering from the injuries.
Damages for a Car Accident Claim
Each and every car accident is different, and injuries will vary from one victim to another. The pain, injuries, and other losses can be reflected in your personal injury claim by listing the damages that were a result of the accident. Some examples of these damages include:
- Medical bills.
- Wages lost.
- Loss of property.
- Reduced or lost earning capacity.
- Wrongful death.
- Loss of companionship or affection.
- Suffering and pain.
Listing the damages is essential when calculating the overall value of your personal injury claim. A Lynnwood personal injury attorney is able to help you in listing and preparing your damages.
Selecting a Qualified Auto Accident Attorney
While there are numerous personal injury attorneys throughout Lynnwood that would greatly love to assist you in your personal injury claim, not all of these lawyers are fully capable or even qualified of bringing your claim successfully to completion.
Do not settle for the service of an inexperienced, incapable attorney. At Russell & Hill, PLLC, we are very aware of the value of a car accident claim. Our personal injury attorneys will resolve your case for its full level of worth. We have conducted successful negotiations with virtually every insurance company, and we know how to help you in obtaining full financial recovery.
In seeking a reliable personal injury attorney, here are some characteristics that you should be looking for:
- Deals Exclusively in Personal Injury: There are lots of lawyers who dabble in various types of law. You should only be selecting an attorney who is primarily experienced and fully educated in the personal injury branch of law.
- Arrange a Consultation: The majority of attorneys offer initial free consultations to their clients. These are an opportunity for you to ask your questions, receive answers, and become better educated in personal injury.
- Their Type of Approach and Their Goals: Qualified attorneys pay attention to your desires and are devoted to meeting your needs.
- Reviews and Testimonials: Check out their scores on Avvo, Yelp, or Google+ to find out what sort of experiences previous clients had.
- Your Trust: Choose an attorney that you trust to see your case all the way to its completion.
With Russell & Hill PLLC, you are working with attorneys that are highly educated in personal injury law and who give their full commitment to assisting clients in recovering the full and fair compensation that they so righteously deserve.
Pursuing Maximum Compensation for Your Car Accident
Our attorneys work directly with you to recover each potential source of compensation. We are devoted to addressing and answering your questions, and clearly explaining your legal options in simple English, rather than convoluted legal-speak. By working one on one with you, our attorneys guide you through this difficult experience.
Our services include:
- Assist you in seeking proper medical attention, even if you are without insurance.
- See to it that your medical expenses are paid in a timely fashion.
- Oversee all communication with the insurance company.
- Assist with your collision insurance claim, pertaining to any vehicular damage.
- Collect all the relevant evidence to substantiate your car accident claim, which includes collaborating with investigators and healthcare providers.
- Assess your medical records and develop your case to reach maximum recovery.
- Make a presentation of your case to the insurance company, or fight tooth and nail in court to your fair, full compensation.
- Present the case to a jury, if the claims will not result in full and fair compensation through the insurance company.
The insurance companies take our attorneys very seriously, as they know that we always prepare our cases to be successful at trial. As tough negotiators, we are able to fight hard for fair compensation. If the proposed settlement is too low, our experienced attorneys are always willing to take the car accident case to trial or to arbitration.
Contact Our Lynnwood Car Accident Attorneys Today
If you have been in a car accident in the state of Washington or Oregon and are injured, contact Russell & Hill, PLLC by filling out our “Free Car Accident Consultation form,” or by simply calling our toll-free number at 1-888-920-3183 to schedule your free initial consultation.