Incredible reputation, integrity and dedicated Everett attorneys helping clients with personal injury, criminal defense and social security disability.
Founded by Matthew T. Russell and James V. Hill, in 2005, our Everett attorneys of Russell & Hill, PLLC, serve clients throughout Washington state for personal injury, social security disability and criminal defense/DUI cases. Our clients come to our law firm because of our attorney’s years of experience and reputation for results.
Russell & Hill’s approach is simple and direct. Our Everett attorneys pay attention to details and meticulously prepare every case to win at trial. Should a trial be necessary, our attorney’s familiarity with the intricacies and nuances of the case allow them to aggressively pursue a favorable outcome on behalf of our clients.
Proven Results In A Wide Range of Personal Injury Cases
At Russell & Hill, PLLC, our Everett attorneys‘ goal is to help you obtain full and fair compensation for all of your personal injuries and losses, including hospital bills, future medical needs, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
Our personal injury attorneys experience allows us to fully meet the needs of our clients who have been hurt in any type of personal injury accident or injury-causing scenario.
We are especially adept at resolving matters involving:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Premises Liability (slip and fall)
- Construction Site
- Dog Bites
Resolved Thousands Of Social Security Disability Cases
Our Everett attorneys will sit down with you, discuss your concerns and determine your goals regarding the outcome of your social security disability case. Only then can we pursue the resolution you truly need.
When Russell & Hill, PLLC takes on your social security disability claim, we handle all aspects of the appeal process.
- Meet with you to learn your unique circumstances and gain a thorough knowledge of your situation so that we may put together a winning case
- File a request for reconsideration
- Complete all paperwork
- Monitor deadlines
- Prepare for and attend your hearings
- Hire vocational and medical experts as needed to bolster your claim
- Assist you in obtaining medical care
- Document your medical care and impairments
- Assist you in accessing public programs, including Washington Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS) benefits, which can help you financially in the absence of Social Security Disability benefits payments
- Remain available to answer your questions throughout the entire process
Defense Attorney Has Extensive Experience As A Former Prosecutor
It is important to hire a skilled criminal defense attorney as soon as possible after the criminal offense has occurred. Physical evidence, police reports, and witness statements must be reviewed and analyzed. Once a thorough investigation has been completed, it may reveal violations of your rights, faulty evidence, improper police procedures, and many other items that may be favorable to your criminal case.
Our Everett attorneys know from personal experience what is needed to mount a vigorous defense against charges such as:
Contact Our Everett Attorneys
Contact Russell & Hill, PLLC, Everett attorneys, by email or call 425-212-9165 / 855-212-9165 (TOLL FREE) to schedule a free initial consultation.
- Free initial consultation with one of our Everett attorneys
- Weekday, evening, and weekend appointments
- Phone consultations 24 hours a day in emergencies
- In-house Spanish translation
- A convenient location on Broadway in Everett