If you have been charged with a DUI in the surrounding areas of Snohomish, King or Skagit County, Washington, contact Russell & Hill, PLLC, DUI attorneys, by completing our “Free DUI Evaluation Form” or call our toll-free number at 800-529-0842 to schedule a free initial consultation.
Our DUI attorneys at Russell & Hill, PLLC defend clients against drunk driving charges. We also represent clients facing felony DUI, underage DUI, and drug possession charges.
A conviction for driving under the influence (DUI) carries significant penalties that are often worse than many felonies! Because of the serious consequences, even a first-time DUI should be treated seriously.
- Lake Stevens
- Mill Creek
- Mountlake Terrace
- Mt. Vernon
Here is a list of some of the penalties that may result from a DUI conviction:
- Your driver’s license can be suspended.
- You may be sentenced to jail and be required to pay significant fines.
- You will have a criminal record that may prevent you from obtaining certain types of employment.
- You may have difficulty crossing the Canadian border.
- If you are stationed at a military installation, such as the U.S. Naval Station in Everett, you may experience military sanctions.
- You may be forced to have high-risk SR-22 insurance.
- You may have to have ignition interlock installed in your vehicle for one year.
DUI Attorneys Defense Strategy
Being arrested for a DUI is stressful. Our DUI attorneys make sure that defending yourself against a DUI charge does not add to your stress.
Our DUI attorneys’ defense strategies include:
- Examining the evidence against you, including evaluating how field sobriety tests were administered and the training of the officers who required them.
- Determining whether health or medication issues may have affected the outcome of blood alcohol content BAC tests.
- Reviewing the simulator solutions and BAC testing material to make sure your Datamaster was in proper working order at the time you took the test.
- Reviewing your prior driving record.
- Advising clients about responding to police interrogation and requests to take field sobriety tests.
- Suppressing evidence to weaken the prosecutor’s case at trial.
Once a thorough investigation has been completed, it may reveal violations of your rights, faulty evidence, and improper police procedures that may be favorable to your DUI case.
How Our DUI Attorneys Can Help
Our DUI attorneys will work closely with you to negotiate a plea bargain, and/or possibly eliminate some or all the DUI charges. We are experienced in negotiating with the prosecution, and we can advise you on whether to accept an offer or move towards trial. We will go to trial if it is in your best interests.
Our DUI Attorneys also:
- Help clients retain their driver’s licenses.
- Get DUI’s dismissed and/or amended to lower charges.
- Develop solutions for alternative sentencing such as community service, work release, work crew, electronic home monitoring and/or alcohol abuse treatment so that clients can stay out of jail.
Contact DUI Attorneys
Call 800-529-0842 or fill out our Criminal Defense Case Evaluation Form and request a free consultation with one of our DUI attorneys at Russell & Hill, PLLC. Get the representation you deserve.
- DUI Attorneys
- Free initial consultations
- Weekday, evening and weekend appointments
- Phone consultations 24 hours a day in emergencies
- In-house Spanish translation
Criminal Defense Services
- DUI Attorneys
- Felony Attorneys
- Misdemeanor Attorneys
- Traffic Violation Attorneys
- Criminal Defense Attorneys
Russell & Hill, PLLC, DUI attorneys, also service the communities of Arlington, Bothell, Edmonds, Everett, Kenmore, Lake Stevens, Lynnwood, Marysville, Mill Creek, Monroe, Shoreline, Snohomish, Stanwood, and Sultan.