Russell & Hill, PLLC are experienced and dedicated premises liability attorneys. We serve clients in Washington and Oregon, and have office locations in Everett, Spokane, Vancouver and Portland. To learn more about premises liability, contact Russell & Hill, PLLC, by filling out our free premises liability accident consultation form or call our toll-free number at 1-800-529-0842 to schedule a free initial consultation.
Yes. I want a free premises liability accident consultation! >
Premises Liability Attorneys
Accidents that happen on public and private property can cause confusion. Unlike auto accidents, police rarely visit the scene, and the injured person is often left with no documentation of the incident and many unanswered questions. Who is at fault? What kind of insurance would cover the accident? Has the insurance been purchased and its premiums paid? And how would I go about pursuing a claim for damages?
Experienced Trip and Fall Attorneys
At Russell & Hill, PLLC, our attorneys have resolved numerous premises liability claims. We can help you achieve justice for the injuries you have suffered, and we can work to win the financial compensation you deserve and often need to facilitate your recovery.
Early investigation is crucial to assembling a sound case. If you are injured, it is important that you contact an experienced personal injury attorney early. We can begin to work immediately to 1) locate witnesses, 2) obtain sworn statements while memories are still fresh, 3) document your injuries, and 4) work with insurance investigators so that your account of the accident is recorded and is available for later use in settlement negotiations or trial.
Premises liability accidents can be filed against homeowners, contractors, businesses, government agencies and more. They can occur from a long list of possible causes, which include:
- Slip and fall accidents on ice and on poorly built or repaired stairs, hallways, decks and porches
- Accidents in snowy or icy parking lots and potholes
- Accidents involving curbs and public rest stops
- Deviations of grade on sidewalks, roads and other surfaces
- Dog bites
- Tripping accidents / Trip and fall
- Unsafe roads and sidewalks
- Careless removal of ice and snow
- Poorly built or repaired stairs and other structures
To learn how we can help with your premises liability case in the state of Washington or Oregon, contact Russell & Hill, PLLC by filling out our free premises liability accident consultation form or call our toll-free number at 1-800-529-0842 to schedule a free initial consultation.
- Premises Liability Accident Attorneys
- Free initial consultations
- Weekday, evening and weekend appointments
- Phone consultations 24 hours a day in emergencies
- In-house Spanish translation