Driving with a blood alcohol level of or above 0.08 % is a crime.
Driving under the Influence (DUI) or Driving While Intoxicated (DWI) is one of the most serious driving offenses in Washington. There are several other driving offenses, but the charge of DUI/DWI results in very serious consequences and is likely to have grave implications on your future. Driving with a blood alcohol level of or above 0.08 % is a crime and your driver’s license can be suspended or revoked if you are convicted. It can also increase your vehicle insurance costs and hefty fines.
Washington State Department of Licensing Resources
Other DUI Resources
How Our DUI Attorney Can Help
Our DUI attorneys‘ defense strategies include:
- Examining the evidence against you, including evaluating how field sobriety tests were administered and the training of the officers who required them
- Determining whether health or medication issues may have affected the outcome of blood alcohol content (BAC) tests
- Reviewing the simulator solutions and BAC testing material to make sure your Datamaster was in proper working order at the time you took the test
- Reviewing your prior driving record
- Advising clients about responding to police interrogation and requests to take field sobriety tests
- Suppressing evidence to weaken the prosecutor’s case at trial
Contact Our DUI Attorneys Today
If you have been charged with DUI, contact Russell & Hill, PLLC by email or call 888-258-9103 to schedule a free initial consultation.
Come to Russell & Hill, PLLC for the following services:
- Free initial consultations with our DUI attorneys
- Weekday, evening and weekend appointments
- Phone consultations 24 hours a day in emergencies
- In-house Spanish translation
- A conveniently location on Broadway in Everett
We receive many referrals from former clients. They send their relatives and friends to us because they have experienced our thorough and diligent representation and know our Everett DUI attorneys do everything we can for our clients.