At Russell & Hill, PLLC, our attorneys have represented thousands of individuals in SSI appeals. If you have been denied social security disability and need help with your SSI appeal, get help from one of our experienced attorneys, located in Everett, servicing Snohomish, King and Skagit County, Washington, by filling out and emailing our Case Evaluation Form or call our toll-free number at 800-529-0842 to schedule a free initial consultation.
One of the most frustrating things about applying for Supplemental Security Income (SSI) and Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) is that most initial claims are denied and require the applicant to submit a request for reconsideration or an SSI appeal. This occurs for a number of reasons: the initial application is incomplete; the disability is not well-documented; the deadlines were not met, or the medical evidence needs to be strengthened.
How Our Attorneys Can Help with Your SSI Appeal
Our SSI attorneys assist with all stages of the process, including helping people assemble an initial application for benefits. If your initial application was denied, you can rely on our attorneys and legal staff to make sure that your SSI appeal is complete and well-documented. It is important to remember that strict deadlines must be met during the SSI appeals process for submission of certain paperwork. We will help make sure that you meet every deadline.
Our attorneys will undertake other important tasks along the way, such as:
- Monitoring deadlines
- Helping people get proper medical treatment
- Assisting you in completing the paperwork
- Appearing before the administrative law judge
- Gathering medical and employment records
- Consulting with medical and vocational experts
- Summarizing expert findings for an adjudicator or judge
- Answering client questions about the progress of the appeal
If your initial claim for SSI was denied, it’s important to seek advice from one of our knowledgeable and experienced attorneys to represent you with your SSI appeal.
Contact Russell & Hill, PLLC, to learn how we can help you with you SSI appeal by filling out and emailing our Case Evaluation Form or call our toll-free number at 800-529-0842 to schedule a free initial consultation.
- SSI Appeals Process
- Free initial consultations
- Weekday, evening and weekend appointments
- Phone consultations 24 hours a day in emergencies
- In-house Spanish translation