At Russell & Hill, PLLC, our attorneys have represented thousands of individuals in disability appeals. If you have been denied Social Security Disability and need help with your disability appeal, get help from one of our experienced attorneys – located in Everett and serving Snohomish, King, Pierce, and Skagit County, Washington – by calling our toll-free number at 800-529-0842 to schedule a free initial consultation.
One of the most frustrating things about applying for Supplemental Security Income (SSI) and Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) is that most initial claims are denied and require the applicant to submit a request for reconsideration or an SSI appeal. This occurs for a number of reasons: the initial application is incomplete; the disability is not well-documented; the deadlines were not met, or the medical evidence needs to be strengthened.
How Our Attorneys Can Help with Your Disability Appeal
Our disability attorneys assist with all stages of the process, including helping people assemble an initial application for benefits. If your initial application was denied, you can rely on our attorneys and legal staff to make sure that your disability appeal is complete and well-documented. It is important to remember that strict deadlines must be met during the disability appeals process for submission of certain paperwork. We will help make sure that you meet every deadline.
Our attorneys will undertake other important tasks along the way, such as:
- Monitoring deadlines
- Helping people get proper medical treatment
- Assisting you in completing the paperwork
- Appearing before the administrative law judge
- Gathering medical and employment records
- Consulting with medical and vocational experts
- Summarizing expert findings for an adjudicator or judge
- Answering client questions about the progress of the appeal
If your initial claim for disability was denied, it’s important to seek advice from one of our knowledgeable and experienced attorneys to represent you with your disability appeal.
Contact Russell & Hill, PLLC, to learn how we can help you with you disability appeal by filling out and emailing our Case Evaluation Form or call our toll-free number at 800-529-0842 to schedule a free initial consultation.
- Disability Appeals Process
- Free initial consultations
- Weekday, evening and weekend appointments
- Phone consultations 24 hours a day in emergencies
- In-house Spanish translation