If you received a traffic violation in the surrounding areas of Snohomish, King, or Skagit County, Washington, get help from one of our aggressive, experienced attorneys. Contact Russell & Hill, PLLC, traffic violation attorneys, by filling out and emailing our Case Evaluation Form or call our toll-free number at 800-529-0842 to schedule a free initial consultation.
Get Your Traffic Violation Dismissed!
If you received a traffic violation for reckless driving, improper lane usage, speeding, running a red light or stop sign, driving under the influence, driving on an expired suspended or revoked license, you must defend your rights, your driving priviledges and record.
Punishment for a Traffic Violation, DUI and DWI Charges
Whether you live in the Everett area or were passing through from Oregon, Canada or elsewhere, if you face a traffic violation, consequences can be considerable:
- If you are convicted of DUI or DWI, your driver’s license will be suspended.
- You may face jail time of up to one year.
- A criminal record can threaten both your current job and your ability to obtain future employment.
- If you are an American citizen, you will not be allowed to enter Canada.
- If you are Canadian, your charges may be complicated by the fact that DUI and DWI charges are felonies in Canada.
- You may lose your commercial driver’s license.
- Your security clearance in private and government facilities may be revoked.
- You may face military sanctions.
Traffic Violation, Speeding and DUI/DWI Charges • We Can Help
Traffic violations and DUI/DWI charges are based on complicated police procedures conducted by police officers who often lack the proper training.
At Russell & Hill, PLLC, we can fight your traffic violation by examining the circumstances of your charges, using your prior record of responsible driving and other factors to seek to have your charges reduced or dismissed. If your conviction holds, our attorneys can argue for probation, monitoring programs and treatment to reduce your sentence. We have a reputation for effective and aggressive representation with a continual eye for the best results for each client.
Contact Traffic Violation Attorneys
Contact Russell & Hill, PLLC, attorneys by filling out and emailing our Case Evaluation Form or call our toll-free number at 800-529-0842 to schedule a free initial consultation.