At Russell & Hill, PLLC, we serve clients in Washington and Oregon, and have office locations in Everett, Spokane, Vancouver and Portland. Contact Russell & Hill, PLLC, attorneys, if you have been involved in commercial trucking accident by filling out our evaluation form or you can call our toll-free number at 1-800-529-0842 to schedule a free initial consultation.
A commercial trucking accident can be extremely devastating and can debilitate and cause massive injuries that can result in death. Truck drivers often travel cross country with large loads, some of which contain dangerous and even flammable materials. When drivers become fatigued from working long hours, the results can quickly be tragic or fatal for themselves and anyone else on the road.
Committed Commercial Trucking Accident Attorneys
At Russell & Hill, PLLC, our experienced attorneys are committed to helping victims obtain full, fair compensation for their injuries and losses due to a commercial trucking accident. We work closely with each client to develop a focused, effective legal strategy.
Commercial Trucking Accident and the Insurance Company
Our goal is for insurance companies to see you as an individual — not a claim number. Our attorneys devote all the time and resources necessary to prove who was at fault in the accident and illustrate the damages associated with commercial trucking accident.
In a commercial trucking accident, the driver, the trucking company, or both may be legally responsible. Our attorneys evaluate driver logs, maintenance reports, witness statements, police reports and all other sources of evidence to determine who should be held accountable for the commercial truck accident:
- Truck driver negligence — Drivers may be fatigued or distracted, violate hours-of-service restrictions, violate local traffic laws, drive carelessly or recklessly, or be driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Truck company negligence — The company may train drivers poorly, negligently hire drivers with DUIs or other problems on their records, put economic pressure on drivers to speed or to exceed the hours they are legally allowed to drive, put off necessary truck maintenance, keep poor records or even falsify records
Where appropriate, our attorneys will also work closely with an accident scene reconstructionists to investigate every detail of the accident scene in order to demonstrate exactly how the accident happened.
At Russell & Hill, PLLC, we are committed to holding negligent truckers and commercial trucking companies accountable for their actions, and to seeking maximum compensation for accident victims who have been involved in a commercial trucking accident. We also handle wrongful death cases on behalf of families who may have lost a loved one in a fatal commercial trucking accident.
Contact Our Attorneys Today
If you have been hurt or have lost a loved one in a commercial trucking accident in the state of Washington or Oregon, contact Russell & Hill, PLLC by filling out our commercial trucking accident evaluation form or you can call our toll-free number at 1-800-529-0842 to schedule a free initial consultation.
- Commercial Trucking Accident Attorneys
- Free initial consultations
- Weekday, evening and weekend appointments
- Phone consultations 24 hours a day in emergencies
- In-house Spanish translation