At Russell & Hill, PLLC, we provide service to clients all across Washington and Oregon, with four office locations in Everett, Vancouver, Spokane, and Portland. If you have been involved in a commercial trucking accident, contact Russell & Hill, PLLC.
Committed Commercial Trucking Accident Attorneys
The ramifications of a commercial trucking accident can be not only devastating and debilitating, but they can also cause extensive injuries or even death. Oftentimes, truck drivers travel across the country with large loads, including loads which may contain hazardous or flammable material. After drivers become fatigued due to long hours of work, the results may quickly turn tragic or fatal for themselves, or anyone in their surroundings.
At Russell & Hill, PLLC, our professional, expert attorneys are dedicated to aiding victims of a commercial trucking accident in recovering fair, full compensation for their injuries and losses. We work very closely with each and every client so that we may develop a focused, effective legal strategy for their case.
The Insurance Company and Commercial Trucking Accidents
One of our goals is for the insurance company to treat you as a person— not as a mere claim number. By devoting all the resources and time necessary, our attorneys effectively prove who was the responsible party in the accident and outline all the damages associated with a commercial trucking accident.
In the event of a commercial trucking accident, the trucking company, the driver, or potentially both may be held legally responsible. By evaluating driver logs, witness statements, maintenance reports, police reports, and any other relevant sources of evidence, our attorneys determine who must be held as accountable for the commercial truck accident.
- Truck driver negligence: Truck drivers may become fatigued or distracted, breach hours-of-service restrictions, break local traffic laws, drive recklessly or carelessly, or drive under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Truck company negligence: The company may not provide effective training, negligently hire drivers with records of DUIs or other criminal violations, place undue fiscal pressure on drivers to speed or to go beyond the hours the law dictates they are allowed to drive, procrastinate critical truck maintenance, keep poor records or even falsify them altogether
When the situation calls for it, our attorneys work closely with reconstructionists who evaluate the incident in order to investigate all details of the accident in order to illustrate precisely how the accident transpired.
At Russell & Hill, PLLC, we are passionate about holding negligent truckers and careless commercial trucking companies accountable for any wrongdoing. We seek the maximum amount of compensation for accident victims who have been affected by a commercial trucking accident. Additionally, we oversee wrongful death cases on the behalf of families affected by the accident who may have lost a loved one.
Contact Our Attorneys Today
If you have been injured or you have lost a loved one as a result of a commercial trucking accident in the state of Washington or Oregon, contact Russell & Hill, PLLC by completing our commercial trucking accident evaluation form or by calling us toll-free at 1-800-529-0842 to schedule a free initial consultation.
- Commercial Trucking Accident Attorneys
- Free initial consultations
- Weekday, evening and weekend appointments
- Phone consultations 24 hours a day in emergencies
- In-house Spanish translation