- Auto Accident Lawyers in Spokane
- Contact an Auto Accident Law Firm in Spokane
- Allowable Damages Under Auto Accident Claims in Spokane
- Qualifications For an Auto Accident Attorney in Spokane
- Seeking Compensation in Spokane for Your Auto Accident
An automobile accident is one of the more traumatic situations you are ever likely to go through in your life – what makes this situation worse is that the auto accident might occur due to someone else’s negligence.
Aside from any physical, mental, or emotional damage, you can also suffer from stress due to costly medical bills, damage to your vehicle, and possible loss of wages. Don’t go through these challenges without professional legal representation. Here in Spokane, the firm of Russell & Hill, PLLC, is ready to assist you.
Attorneys at Russell & Hill, PLLC, have extensive experience in this field of law, having represented hundreds of people who have been the unfortunate victim of an auto accident. We are proven experts in making sure clients are equitably compensated, and that the at-fault party pays for medical bills – including any future medical costs. Our lawyers can also get compensation for property damage and loss of wages.
Auto Accident Lawyers in Spokane
There are many possible injuries you may sustain from an auto accident in Spokane. Whether these involve excessive pain or not, you need to have the resources to recover from anything.
If you have suffered injuries or incurred loss of property, it is your right to seek the maximum amount of compensation provided by law. To do so, you’re going to need a legal team with a proven record of success. Russell & Hill, PLLC, is just such a firm.
Your claim must meet certain requirements in order to pursue your claim:
- The accident in question occurred recently
- You were not charged as “at fault” for the accident
- Either yourself or a family member received injuries as a result of the accident
- You and all family members injured were treated by a doctor after the accident occurred
- There has been no closing with any insurance agency regarding the accident
Contact an Auto Accident Law Firm in Spokane
The last thing you want to do is attempt to litigate an auto accident claim by yourself. The level of education and legal training required to pursue such a claim is immense – this is the number one reason for contacting a legal firm that specializes in auto accident claims is the best course of action. By virtue of their training and experience, auto accident attorneys can best act on your behalf.
There are numerous ways your attorney can assist you:
- Assemble applicable evidence and medical information related to the accident
- Maintain communications with insurance companies involved in your case
- Compile necessary research for the case including a comprehensive list of damages sought
- Maintain accurate billing records reflecting time and expenses
- Develop your personal injury claim and file your lawsuit within the statute of limitations
Learn the step-by-step process of filing a personal injury claim in our free report!
Allowable Damages Under Auto Accident Claims in Spokane
Because each auto accident is different from another, so are the types of injuries sustained. Russell & Hill, PLLC, will prepare an extensive list of the damages that resulted from the auto accident.
Some allowable damages you may seek compensation for include:
- Wrongful death
- Pain and suffering
- Medical Expenses
- Property losses
- Lost wages
- Loss of affection and companionship
Qualifications For an Auto Accident Attorney in Spokane
An inexperienced attorney might not obtain the compensation you deserve; there are many factors that determine an excellent auto accident attorney.
Here’s what you should look for:
- Seek out firms with a limited practice exclusive to personal injury
- During your initial consultation, don’t hesitate to ask all the questions you need to ensure attorneys take your interests seriously – a great attorney will listen to your every concern
- Don’t hesitate to ask for testimonials and to research reviews of the law firm in question
Russell & Hill, PLLC, is committed to uncovering all sources of compensation available to you. Our attorneys work one-on-one with you during all phases of your claim. Due to our extensive trial experience, attorneys representing insurance companies have a high regard for our lawyers. We are always prepared to take your case to trial if a satisfactory settlement is not possible.
Seeking Compensation in Spokane for Your Auto Accident
From our free initial consultation to our proven record in obtaining compensation for clients, Russell & Hill, PLLC is your best choice for personal injury claims. Simply fill out this Free Car Accident Consultation Form or call us to schedule a consultation at 1-888-920-3138.